Roof Insulation XPS Board, Extruded Polystyrene Foam Board
|20-49 50-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $58 US $57 US $50 US $48|
|Purchase Qty. (M3)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Material: Polystyrene Foam
- Apparent Density: 35~38kg/m³
- Color: Blue,Green,Pink
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag
- HS Code: 3921110000
- Refractoriness: -150~180c
- Usage: Heat Insulation
- Trademark: KINGYEP
- Origin: Guangdong of China
High Compressive Strength XPS Foam Board
XPS is an extruded polystyrene insulation manufactured through a plastic extrusion process. The resulting boards are almost 100% closed cell, strong, highly moisture resistant and easy to cut and shape.
XPS is particularly indicated for places where a high mechanic resistance is required. Its resistance to water and compression make it the ideal insulation solution for extreme conditions.
We have three main products based on the xps foam board.
1. XPS Tile Backer Board
2. XPS Shower Tray Board
3. XPS Underfloor Heating Panel
* Stable performance and anti-aging: The extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation boards can be used 35-50 years.
* Resistance to compression: Compared with other thermal insulation material(200Kpa for EPS), it has better compressive strength(around 300Kpa for 38kg/m3, 650Kpa for 60kg/m3), which make it the ideal solution for heavy domestic or industrial loads, in floors, roofs or in panels.
* Water resistance: Polyfoam is almost 100% closed cell and as such is unaffected by moisture
* Lightweight: Volume optimization and easy to handle
* Resistance to deformation
* Resistance to impact
* Versatile: The closed cell structure and density of Polyfoam allow specific edge details and surface finishes to be cut into the boards to make them as fit for the job as possible. Moreover, Polyfoam can be cut into almost any shape
* Ozone friendly: Free of CFC.
* Recyclable: Polyfoam can be 100% recyclable. As the material does not degrade it can be either recycled or re-used when the application requiring Polyfoam no longer requires the product. Whether for long term application in buildings or recyclable materials, Polyfoam is a sound environmental choice.
Normally pink and blue